Friday, November 27, 2015

The Librarians Season 2 Episode 4 "And the Cost of Education" Review


Students start to vanish at a university founded by a mad historian who believed in alternate dimensions.

This was another really great episode where the last episode was all about people and there lies this one is all about people and there egos. I liked the whole campus feel and getting each of the characters opinions on college. I really loved the scene where Jack is fighting against professor Bancroft about architecture and whether or not magic is real, it was super funny and I really liked it. Lucy got really annoying and I didn't really care for her and I really kind of hope she doesn't show up again. The Lady in the lake Scene with Cassandra was really cool and I'm curious to see where that might lead the group in the future. I also really enjoyed the part where they made Ezekiel the bate for the creature that they where trying to get past and close all the portals on all of it was really funny because he truly does have the biggest ego out of all of them and it was such an enjoyable watch. Over all I really enjoyed this episode and it was a fun watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment