Saturday, November 7, 2015

The Librarians Season 2 Episode 2 "And the Broken Staff" Review


Prospero summons up other Fictionals in order to retrieve the parts of his Staff from The Library . The Librarians soon find themselves pitted against Frankenstein's monster and Sherlock Holmes' brilliant nemesis Moriarty. Meanwhile Flynn and Baird have a disagreement over how to proceed against Prospero.

This was defiantly a good end to the introduction to the rest of the season. I really like the idea that the three of knowledge is the heart of the library and that no one really knows how to get there because it's in another dimension. And I really want to know what tree Flynn burned down to protect the tree of knowledge. I also really want to know what happened to Prospero, Moriarty, and Frankenstein's monster because they just kind of let all them go. I exited to see all the team together again minus Flynn and I can't wait to see what they'll get up to. I can't wait to see how Ezekiel improves the library into the 21st century because at the end he was put in-charge of upgrades. Over all I'm just really exited to see what will happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment