Saturday, November 7, 2015

The Librarians Season 2 Episode 1 "And the Drowned Book" Review


The Librarians gather after months of being on their own to investigate a mysterious and massive storm over Manhattan.

This was a really great episode with so much that I loved. I like the little clips of the team each trying to do things are there own. I also like how accurate each of there clipping books are where Cassandra's missions where all math and science related, Jake's seemed to be history related, and Ezekiel's seemed to be all little thievery jobs. The whole team then had to get back together to fight against one of  my favorite wizards Prospero. (And yes I have favorite wizards) I like all the tie in jokes to The Tempest where Flynn make the comment of not knowing if Ariel is a guy or a girl. I remember Prospero renouncing his powers at the end of the book but I don't remember him throwing his book and staff into the ocean which is what all this episode and the next one are about him getting them back, but I was also really sick when I was reading the end of this book for school so being drunk on NyQuil I could have easily missed a lot. Over all I really enjoyed this episode and I can't wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment