Sunday, November 29, 2015

Code Black Season 1 Episode 8 "You Are the Heart" Review


Christa has her busiest shift yet when she is responsible for all emergencies at Angels Memorial that occur outside of the E.R. Also, Mario bonds with an older patient with HIV, Malaya starts a bone marrow drive for Carla and Leanne refuses a date with Cole.

This was a very great and touching episode. I like Mario bounding with the HIV patient and after believing that he might end up getting HIV himself after one wrong prick of the needle he really just kind of accepted it as a possible fate for him. Malaya and the stupid bone marrow drive I didn't really care for I mean I understand that she is doing it in an attempt to save her friend but I also understand Clara's position that most of these treatments would end up killing the baby because that's true. I feel Clara might end up dying giving birth to the baby and her boyfriend won't want to care for it on her own and Malaya will end up taking it in for herself. Cole trying to compare his loss of his mother to Leanne's loss of her husband and child was also really stupid because no loss and be compared to another. Over all I really loved this episode, but it did have a few stupid moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment