Monday, December 7, 2015

The Flash Season 2 Episode 7 "Gorilla Warfare" Review


Barry races to rescue Caitlyn when Grodd kidnaps her; Cisco plans a date with the new barista at Jitters; Patty thinks Barry is hiding something.

This was a very good episode and I kind of enjoyed seeing Grodd again. I like the fact that Grodd has grew even more in intelligent since we have last seen him and his main goal is just to get more gorilla's like him. I am also very happy with how all this episode ended for him. I liked them using Wells to try and trick Grodd into listening to them I don't know why they had to put him into the Reverse Flash clothes to do it though. But the suit coming back did help lead to a future of having one of my favorite things for the Flash which is storing his suit in a ring like Wells did. Barry's dad came back in this episode which I think was really needed because they really didn't have enough of a bonding moment when he got out of prison the last time they saw each other, I also liked the like worry in Iris when Joe brought up Barry being his son and he really wished he could have had a real son. Caitlyn was acted really well in this episode that I'm still kind of hoping she ends up with her ice powers. Over all this was a really great and amazing episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment