Friday, December 18, 2015

Once Upon A Time Season 5 Episode 9 "The Bear King" Review


Red and Mulan return to help Merida uncover the truth about her father's death.

This was a really great and exciting episode. I loved that the whole episode revolved around Merida and a little more of her past between the Disney movie when the show first introduced her. I absolutely loved the man who played king Fergus he was so great and I loved the kings story plot in this episode. I really like Mulan's somewhat of a plot in this episode, but I really wish that they would have actually shown it instead of just giving us some clues to why she is angry and make us guess from their. The old witch in this episode was also really great and well acted and I just loved her and I liked just how easy everyone seemed to find her. And the twist at the end of what the old witches plan was I really enjoyed. Mulan helping to train Merida to fight in a war was full of some fun scenes, but I really didn't care for the part where they used it to distract Merida from fighting in the actual battle. Who the knight was that killed king Fergus was a big surprise to me, and I'm very curious to see where all that might lead to in the future. The ending of this episode was also really sweet and so needed I feel. Overall this was a really great episode and definitely one of my favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment