Friday, December 25, 2015

Once Upon A Time Season 5 Episode 10 "Broken Heart" Review

A charged confrontation sends the heroes on a collision course with destiny; Hook's lust for revenge against Gold puts them both in jeopardy; an unexpected evil is released.

This was another really great episode where we really get to see what dark one Hook is really like, and it is great. For some reason I really enjoy that each of the characters have a different color scheme so when Hook disappears it's in a cloud of red but when Regina does it's purple. I don't know it is a weird little thing that I like. Gold being this all mighty and good hero now is kind of cool, but I don't really care for it and I don't think it is going to last long because it is so out of character for him. Regina, Robin, Zelena, and the baby scene was a little weird and I'm very curious to see where all that might lead to in the future. Over all this was a really great episode and I can't wait to see what the next one will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment