Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Arrow Season 4 Episode 7 "Brotherhood" Review


A shocking revelation complicates the battle between Team Arrow and Damien Darhk; Thea loses control in front of Alex.

This was a very good sort of episode that got back into the darkness of the season after the really kind of light hearted episode last time. The connecting person between Team Arrow and Darhk I did not really expect but somethings in my head now add up to make the truth seem more realistic. Thea trying to control herself and now fix herself I think is a really kind of interesting plot that I can't wait to see how it all eventually unfolds. The whole set up for the legends of tomorrow is a little cheesy because they just have each of the characters leaving the city "to go find themselves."  The parts on the island I actually really liked and found interesting and I feel the little fact that they slipped in about the lady being a scuba diver will come in handy for them in the future. Over all this was a really enjoyable episode with a lot of kind of happy and funny moments in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment