Saturday, December 12, 2015

American Horror Story Hotel Episode 7 "Flicker" Review


Will Drake's renovations uncover one of the hotel's greatest secrets; John undergoes psychiatric evaluation; The Countess learns the fate of her first love.

This was a really great and exiting episode with a lot of The Countess's past reviled. The connection between The Countess and Mr. March makes a lot of since but I was not expecting it at all. The Countess's first loves were amazing and as soon as I saw them I knew they where the ones hidden behind the wall so the only question was if The Countess or Mr. March was the one who put them there. And I very curious to see how they will adapt to the newer style of world now a days compared to the 1920's even more now that The Countess knows there alive. John and the Psych clinic was a little boring and I didn't much care for it but I did really like the little girl he met and I can't wait to see more of her. Over all this was a really amazing episode.  

No comments:

Post a Comment