Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Agents Of SHIELD Season 3 Episode 8 "Many Heads, One Tale" Review


Dangerous facts about the ATCU are discovered by the team; Ward's plans to take down S.H.I.E.L.D. does not go as expected.

This was a really fast paced and great episode. I like the fact that the ATCU's dark side has finally been shown to all of them. I find it a little weak that the head ATCU lady that we have gotten to know all through this season so far ended up not knowing any kind of truth about what was actually going on behind her back. I really liked all the scenes with Barbra and Hunter while they infiltrated the ACTU to find out what they were up to. I like that Barbra seemed to have similar technology to Captin America and his shield where her batons magnetically come back to her, and she truly kicked ass in this episode. I also liked the plane scenes with May and Lincon they were sweet and kind of funny. Ward's scenes in this episode were also kind of good, but I still don't really care for story plot in this season. Overall this was a really great episode and I can't wait to see the next one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment