Monday, November 2, 2015

Arrow Season 4 Episode 4 "Beyond Redemption" Review


Laurel faces the consequences of her actions; when Oliver turns to Lance for a favor, he is surprised by what he learns.

This was a really great episode to watch the team got a new upgraded secret lair that looks really cool. I really wasn't expecting the team up with Lance would go as well as it did but hopefully that helps for future team ups. I really liked the almost Gotham feel were some of the worst criminals are actually members of the police force. I want to know what will eventually going to happen to Sarah because I know in the next episode there going to bring in Constantine to help fix her but I feel that can only go so far and eventually she is going to have to die again. I also very curious to see how well Oliver's campaign for mayor will go. Over all I really enjoyed this this episode and I can't wait to see Constantine in the next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment