Saturday, November 7, 2015

Scorpion Season 2 Episode 7 "Crazy Train" Review


The team must stop a runaway train with Paige and Ralph aboard. Meanwhile, Toby competes in his 1first boxing match in an attempt to impress Happy.

This was a really exciting episode with a lot of it being about Paige and Ralph. Toby's theory about his relationship with Happy I don't think will go as well as he hopes but I do think he was correct in thinking both of them are coming up with hobbies to avoid each other. I really liked the joke that Paige said to the other mother after Ralph piked the electric lock and Paige went and said, "this is what he was doing instead of joining cub scouts." Walter is still doing a lot of really crazy things in this episode that almost get him killed but hopefully after the talk with Paige he might calm down. (RIP Ralph's telescope) I also liked learning a bit more about Ray's past which at the end made me feel so sad, but I think eventually will lead to a great reconnection moment with his friends family. Over all I really enjoyed this episode and they seem to be on a roll for great episodes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment