Monday, November 2, 2015

Once Upon A Time Season 5 Episode 6 "The Bear and the Bow"


Six weeks earlier in Camelot, Merida brings Belle with her to help save Merida's kingdom. In the present, Emma forces Merida to try and kill Belle so that Gold will become a hero and defend his love.

This was a really great episode all about Merida. In the episode you find out what happened to her father and why all the other clans hate her, and you get to see her turn into a bear. I really loved all the camera work that went into all the beautiful arrow flying shots in this episode. I also liked seeing a more grown up version of all the characters from Brave. I am really exited to see what it seems they're building up to which is a fight between Emma and Gold but there roles of who is good and who is bad is flipped. Arthur is now kind of known to not be good so I'm curious to see how that is going to work out for everyone. I also can't wait to see how Nimue fits in because she is the lady of the lake who made Excalibur in the original stories so I can't wait to see how they'll tell it like she might be the original dark one. Over all I really loved this episode and I can't wait to see the next one and find out what happened to Merlin.    

No comments:

Post a Comment