Saturday, November 14, 2015

Gotham Season 2 Episode 8 "Tonight's the Night" Review


Galavan asks Barbara to go after Jim Gordon; Barnes and Bullock track Barbara; Nygma has an encounter with a familiar face.

This was a really great episode that was really great development for most of the characters. I'm really exited to see what might happen to Galavan and Barbara next after how this episode ended for both of them. I feel really bad for all the newbie cops the join the GCPD strike force because they all seem to just get picked off like flies. The whole wedding scene was really fun to watch and both the dream wedding and the real one were really pretty but sad. I can't wait to see what might be coming up which is a team up between Nygma and Penguin. I loved all of Nygma's scenes in the forest where all he was trying to do was bury a body but thing kept interrupting him. I have a felling that the file that Galavan would have given Bruce would have not been true but then Bruce sold his company and can't get it back so there was nothing he could have done anyways. Over all I really enjoyed this episode and I can't wait to see what the next one will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment