Saturday, November 14, 2015

Supergirl Season 1 Episode 3 "Fight or Flight" Review


Supergirl's powers are put to the test when one of Superman's most formidable enemies, Reactron, shows up in National City to take her down. In the meantime, Cat makes plans to run an expose on Supergirl.

This was really enjoyable episode to watch. The interview with Cat I knew wasn't going to go very well but I wasn't planning on it going as bad as it did. I didn't really care for but also thought it was really smart with the taunting that all the people did by saying, "when Supergirl is really in trouble she'll just call her cousin to fix everything." That line really bugged me but it also did help to push Kara to try and do things on her own. I liked the little ending chat between Clark and Kara where Clark says that he is going to leave her alone because she is fully able to fight for herself. I also liked the scene where Winn finds out that Clark is Superman. Over all this was a really great episode and I really liked watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment