Sunday, November 6, 2016

Once Upon a Time Season 6 Episode 7 "Heartless" Review

Bandit Snow dodges a bounty hunter while shepherd David goes on a fateful journey; the Evil Queen threatens to destroy Storybrooke unless Snow and David surrender their hearts; David and Regina search for a magical sapling.

This was a very interesting episode that was alright but there were some parts that I didn't really care for. All of the back stories between Snow and David was very interesting, and at first, I was a little annoyed because I thought they were going to do a first-time introduction between the two of them again for the like fourth time. But lucky they didn't instead they managed to construct it in a way so that the two characters talk to each other but never formally introduce themselves to one another, with I found to be a kind of cool idea. They did make one mistake in that scene, however, is that they forgot about David's Shepard hair that was a bit longer than his regular hair unless they want us to believe that in the time between this encounter and when he first becomes a prince is when he grows out his hair. Then I really enjoyed the little moment of Hook's story time with Emma, I thought it was a really cute moment. The idea of the sapling was very interesting to me because I thought it was a very clever idea but along the lines of the evil queen if it were me I would have just burnt the sapling instead of what she did which was break it and then burn it, I thought that was a bit of overkill. Zelena was a little confusing in this episode because the first scene you see of her it seems like she knows that the Evil Queen and Rumple are together, but then later she is surprised to she them making out , I just don't understand what was suppose to be going on there. Then the new curse that the Evil Queen put on Snow and David I really kind of like it because it is not deadly or anything like that it is just really inconvenient for the two of them. Overall I enjoyed watching this episode I just did care for certain parts here and there.     

No comments:

Post a Comment