Thursday, November 3, 2016

Arrow Season 5 Episode 5 "Human Target" Review

Oliver must turn to the Human Target for help when one of his new recruits is captured by Tobias Church.

This was a really great and interesting episode that seemed a little long and weird at points but was very entertaining to watch. I liked all the scenes with the team going out and looking for clues to try and find Rene. It was a little weird to me how quickly Curtis seemed to be okay again after being stabbed in the back because they did talk about him being in pain but it was never really shown. All the interrogation moments with Church were really great to see Rene holding up his end of staying strong for the most part. Then it was really cool to see that there was a connection between Church and Prometheus to they weren't both targeting the Green Arrow at the same time just out of sheer coincidence. Then I really loved the scenes with John talking to Rene about his beating and showing that they have had similar events, it was great to bring John back for more than just to have him as Spartin again. I don't really know how I feel about having the reporter back and it seems they are making her a more frequent character which I don't really care for, but it will kind of be cool to see how everyone reacts when they find out about Oliver not really being on the island for the full six years. I really hope that the episodes to come will show a bit more of Prometheus not that Church is out of the picture because I really can't wait to see what they will do with him because there are so many different directions they could take his story, and I really want to see what they will do. Overall I really enjoyed this episode and I can't wait to see more.        

No comments:

Post a Comment