Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Agents of SHIELD Season 4 Episode 7 "Deals with Our Devils" Review


With the loss of half the team, the remaining members search for answers as the clock counts down for Ghost Rider.

This was a very interesting episode that I kind of like for how everything played out and the way everything was shown. I did kind of like the whole idea of showing the real version of events and then going and showing those same events from the ghost dimension that Coulson, Fitz, and Robbie are stuck in. I liked it but become the would be re-showing the same scene twice it did get a little boring to hear the same conversations again. I did really like that they did address Simmons going missing and showing what she was up to. Those moments were kind of really interesting and I hope they come back as some kind of importance in the future with the guy now coming out of Terrigenisis. The scenes with Daisy and Robbie were really fun with them trying to track down Mack and Robbie freaking out as Daisy scratches up his car. Then I really loved the scene with Robbie and the Rider finally talking to each other and making a deal that they both agree on and understand. Aida in this episode was kind of cool to see her truly helping  out and doing things that the humans couldn't. I want to know how is could see Fitz and Coulson in the ghost dimension because that seemed like such a weird moment to me. And I really want to know what Aida has planned with how this episode ended on her. And just overall I really enjoyed this episode and I can't wait for more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment