Monday, August 29, 2016

Supergirl Season 1 Episode 12 "Bizarro" Review


Kara must deal with a twisted version of Supergirl while venturing into a possible romance.

This was a very interesting episode that left me a little confused about some parts. In the beginning of the episode when CatCo media was looking for an idea to explain away what Supergirl had done the previous night it was a little weird how quickly they jumped no board Kara's idea that it wasn't actually Supergirl. But it did help to set up the naming of this other Supergirl and name her Bizarro, which is a name I don't really care for and I don't thin it is all that catchy but at least it wasn't something like Anti-Supergirl. Then I have a question on the fact of did Maxwell do plastic surgery on this Jane Doe to make her look more like Supergirl because before she liked kind of similar but not that spot on. I wish that they could have seen a bit more of the science and building Bizarro to be who she is instead of the start and then finished product because then I could maybe understand the change in her face when she is hurt. The DEO not caring to treat Bizarro as any form of intelligent life until the very end also felt a little weird to me. All the date parts with Adam were nice but I'm kind of happy that relationship didn't last, but I kind of wish that it might have lasted a bit longer. Also having James admit kind of that he has feelings for Kara seemed a little weird because I just feel that not every guy who gets introduced into Kara's life needs to have a crush on her. But that being said I do like that Winn and Kara are kind of talking again after he admitted his feeling to her. Overall I really enjoyed this episode and I can't wait for the next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment