Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Agents of SHIELD Season 3 Episode 17 "The Team" Review


Agent Daisy Johnson must call upon the Secret Warriors for an inaugural mission that will leave no member unscathed, and S.H.I.E.L.D. learns more about Hive’s powers, forcing them to question everyone they trust.

This was a really interesting episode that seemed to go by really quick and didn’t seem to have too long of moments in the episode. The whole point of this episode is the Secret Warriors coming in to save the rest of the team, and one of the Warriors is infected with something controlling their mind but the team doesn’t know who. And this episode did a good job at making it so that at first it really could be any of the four. I’m happy that I managed to pick the right person from when the explosives went missing because all I had to think was who was in that room when the lights went out, and I was right. All the testing is done to try and figure out who was infected I wish there was a bit more of, but I also understand why there wasn’t because it would have taken away some of the stress that this episode had. Then the ending conversation between Daisy and Lincoln was interesting and with some of the things Daisy said to him I really don’t think she can bounce back from that. Then all the destruction this episode ended on was really cool. Overall this was a really great episode and I can’t wait to see how the team will recover from it in the next episode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment