Monday, January 30, 2017

Emerald City Season 1 Episode 5 "Everybody Lies" Review


Seeking revenge for the death of her sister, the Witch of the East, the Witch of the West tracks down Dorothy and interrogates her; while the wizard seeks help from the Kingdom of Ev to defeat the beast.

This was a really interesting episode that had a lot of moments that I really enjoyed and it was just so much fun to watch. I really liked the moments with Dorothy and her dealing with being interrogated by the Witch of The West. It was epically fun when West tricked me again by disguising herself as someone Dorothy knows. Then the interaction between Tip and Dorothy went about how I expected it to go. The moments with Lucas were also really great with him and the little girl running around Emerald City trying to find Dorothy while also trying not to be spotted. Then the ending moment where Lucas is confronted by some of the Emerald City guards was so good. And now I want to know what will happen with the little girl now that she is on her own. Then Jack and Lady Ev were so good with them becoming friends and getting to know each other a bit more. And I liked the moment where Jack got into a fight and the other guys kept hitting Jack in his metal parts so they kept getting injured without Jack doing anything. Then the ending was so cool with the truth coming out that they stuck with the idea of The Wizard being from our world and got stuck in OZ. Then I don't know how I feel about the ending statement made by The Wizard because I somewhat find it really interesting but also why does everyone have to be fully connected to each other. And just overall this was a really great episode and I'm so excited to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment