Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Scorpion Season 3 Episode 12 "Ice Ca-Cabes" Review


The team is forced to freeze Cabe's body when he's hurt by exploding shrapnel during a mission in the desert.

This was a really interesting episode that had a really great story to it but also some really not so great moments. I liked the whole idea of Cabe getting hurt and them working on ways to save him. I really liked the moment before Cabe went unconscious and all the team said goodbye to him to some extent. I really wanted to know if Happy had a spare pair of shoes or something because I could quite see when she took off her boots to make them into a hose and if she didn't have a spare pair of shoes it must have really hurt walking around on that hot desert sand and they didn't really show that so I'm confused somewhat there. It was also cool that they brought back Happy's fear of blood with her helping Toby do the surgery on Cabe. I really enjoyed all the moments with Sylvester and him trying to get a rattle snake and how that turned out for him. Then the moments Paige and Walter were the moments that I didn't really care for because they already set up at the beginning of this episode that Paige wasn't happy with Walter and then they had to go and throw the two of them into all these awkward situations just trying to be funny and it didn't really work out. I liked the ending where Walter convinces the doctors that Cabe is his father so that he can stay close to him. And just overall this was a really entertaining and interesting episode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment