Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The Flash Season 3 Episode 13 "Attack on Gorilla City" Review


Barry and the team travel to Earth-2 to rescue Harry from Gorilla City, where they're captured and brought to Grodd, who claims he needs their help to stop Solovar.

This was a really fun and interesting episode that had some really great moments in it. I liked the team that went to Gorilla City and how each of them was a part of the story. Grodd's whole plan was really interesting with how everyone was involved in it and why he needed them to get back home. The scene where Barry fights Solovar was really cool with how Cisco tried to help Barry out and seemed to have a name for all the different moves. Then it was really interesting how the team eventually escaped from Grodd by using Caitlin's cold powers that Grodd doesn't know she has. Then the ending was kind of cool with Grodd not being able to use Cisco to help him get back to Earth 1 so he found someone else. Then I really liked the moment where Wells met HR again and the truth about HR came out and it was a lot of fun around that. Then I also really liked all the moments where Barry is talking about Wally no really behind Wally's back. The relationship between Caitlin and Julian I'm kind of okay with and I do like it for my prediction that Julian might be working for the long game with one of the headlines being about Killer Frost and if you know anything about Killer Frost you know she really only became cold when she cut herself off from all her friends So Julian being there might help with that headline. And I don't know how I feel about the possibility of Jesse coming to stay on Earth 1 because, on one hand, I like it because that might mean more screen time for Wally but I don't like it for the fact that means there would be three speedsters running around. And just overall this was a really fun and entertaining episode and I can't wait to see what the next episode will bring.     

No comments:

Post a Comment