Monday, February 27, 2017

Supergirl Season 1 Episode 14 "Homecoming" Review


When Jeremiah Danvers is rescued from Cadmus, Alex and Kara are thrilled to have him back, but Mon-El is suspicious about his sudden return.

This was a really great and interesting episode that was not really all that surprising to me but still really entertaining to watch. I liked the idea of bringing Jeremiah back and dealing with everyone believe that there was no way he could be evil, but the fact that only Mon-El questioned Jeremiah's authenticity from the very beginning bugged me. I feel like some of the others should have reacted more to the easiness of freeing Jeremiah and the fact Cadmus basically gave him away but they didn't they were all so overjoyed that he was back nothing else seemed to matter. The moments between Mon-El and Kara seemed really odd to me and kind of forced. And I didn't really care for the fact that Jeremiah basically gave himself away as the bad guy. But the fight scene between Jeremiah and J'onn was really cool to see. Then the final standoff between Alex and Jeremiah was really interesting in how it all turned out, and I'm curious to know what will happen when they come face to face in the next episode as well. And just overall this was a really great episode and I can't wait to see what will happen in the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment