Tuesday, December 20, 2016

The Librarians Season 3 Episode 5 "And the Tears of a Clown" Review


The Librarians investigate a mysterious traveling carnival and discover how dangerous their collection of magical artifacts could be.

This was a really fun and entertaining episode that had a lot of really great moments to it. I really liked in the beginning of this episode how it was Jenkins going around the carnival looking for the librarians. I wish they could have done a bit more with Jenkins because it was really fun watching him run around kind of being a librarian himself. It was a little weird how the thing that woke the librarians up from the spell they were under was just some basic smelling salts. Then the main runner of the carnival his whole evil plan was a little weird because I understood it fine but why was it even really a thing. I was so cool to see Felicia because it was a complete surprise to me. The magical item in this episode was really cool for the fact that it was a brand new magical item so there was no record of what it could be. It was especially fun in the scene where Stone kept telling them what the item could be and later all the rest come to the same conclusion after completely ignoring him the whole time. The magical items abilities was a little weird because, on one hand, it did some basic mind control while it also turned people into clowns and did some other small things. I do have to say overall I really enjoyed this episode and I can't wait to see the next one with what the preview was showing for it.       

No comments:

Post a Comment