Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Agents of SHIELD Season 4 Episode 8 "The Laws of Inferno Dynamics" Review


With the lives of everyone in Los Angeles hanging in the balance, S.H.I.E.L.D. and Ghost Rider find themselves working together.

 This was a very interesting mid-season finale that had some really great moments to it but overall not a lot of story, it was more just cleaning things up. I did really did like that the director and Coulson sort of came out with the truth to each other about what they were doing and sort of how everything is connected. The scenes with Eli in this episode were very interesting to watch a see him slowly go more and more crazy with every minute. I really loved the scene where Daisy, Yo-yo, and Robbie going into the building to find Eli just to have the hallway light on fire, that was just such a cool moment to me. And with that, all the moments with Yo-yo in this episode were really great to see her using her speed to mess with things and put things in her favor. But I feel the writers and directors are stretching her abilities a bit too much to the point where it seems more like she has super-speed rather than a kind of like a spring back power. Then the almost dark matter like bomb that Eli had was pretty interesting even if I couldn't fully understand what it was. Aida in this episode was so good and with how this episode ended for her was so good and pretty much exactly how I thought her storyline would go, and I'm so excited to see more. The final fight scene with Eli was very interesting with all the different parts to it and it ended with a lot of things still up in the air. And just overall this was a great episode and I'm so excited to see what happens next when the show comes back.    

No comments:

Post a Comment