Monday, July 18, 2016

The Flash Season 2 Episode 14 "Escape from Earth-2" Review


On Earth-2, the team asks for help from an unexpected source to find Zoom's lair, while on Earth-1, Caitlin tries to perfect Velocity-9 so Jay can stop the Geomancer.

This was a really great episode that did a great job at showing both Earth 1 and Earth 2 equally. It was really fun to see Jay work on getting his speed back and him and Caitlin working together to better the Velocity serum. But for some reason in this episode, the Geomancer seemed a little pointless in my mind for some reason. He just seemed to get thrown in at moments when Jay needed him to be there and that was it, it just felt a little weird for me. Then Earth 2 was also really great with Wells and Cisco going to Killer Frost for help and I really wish to see more of her in the future. The moments with Wells's daughter and Barry being trapped together with the mysterious other person was also really great and I really want to know who that other person was. And if what they were trying to tell Barry is that Jay is Zoom. Overall I really loved this episode and I can't wait to see the next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment