Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Scorpion Season 2 Episode 20 "Djibouti Call" Review


Scorpion is sent on a secret mission to Djibouti, Africa. Cabe is captured. The Team must save him. While Walter has suspicions about the purpose of the mission and concerns over Paige's interest in new Homeland protégé, Tim Armstrong.

This was a really interesting episode that took a little bit of a different turn to the show. I really enjoyed the idea of bringing in someone new to the group because everything was getting a bit too comfortable and the group needs a bit of discomfort when there back at the main base. And I really like Tim and I hope he sticks around because I'm not a big fan of Paige and Walter being together with how Walter is acting right now but maybe he will change a bit with Tim getting in between the two of them.I was really hoping for this episode to be about Cabe and Tim going out on their own mission without the team, but that didn't work out and they all got involved in the greater mission fairly quickly. And the whole undercover part of this mission with everyone working there individual parts was done really well in how everyone was split up into groups of two. I really wish to learn more about Tim and like I said I really just want to see more of him. Overall this was a really great episode that I really enjoyed.    


No comments:

Post a Comment