Friday, July 8, 2016

Code Black Season 1 Episode 17 "Love Hurts" Review


Christa must put aside her personal feelings for Grace and work with her to treat Brody, a patient who claims to have been abused at a camp for troubled teens. Also, Grace is surprised when Campbell asks her out.

This was a very interesting episode that was very entertaining. I really enjoyed the whole zombie con accident and the joke that went along with it were one of the doctors say "I don't know which injuries are fake and which ones are real." I feel like Angus and him taking those pills is going to eventually come back to bite him in some way or another. I really don't know how I feel about Grace because at some moments I really find her annoying, but at others, I want to find out more about her. I really love the scene where Campbell is telling the little girl the story about the princess, it was really nice to see a side of him that wasn't really grumpy. The two VIP people I also didn't really know I to feel about them because I enjoyed some parts of their story but for the most part I was really bored of them. Brody's whole story was really well done because it was really well done in not revealing the truth until the end. Overall I really enjoyed this episode And I can't wait for the next one.   

No comments:

Post a Comment