Friday, April 1, 2016

Agents of SHIELD Season 3 Episode 11 "Bouncing Back" Review


Coulson is more determined than ever to get to Gideon Malick and put an end to Hydra once and for all in the aftermath of his trip to Maveth. Meanwhile, Daisy and the team encounter more Inhumans who have powers like they've never seen before, but will they be friends or enemies of S.H.I.E.L.D?

This was a really cool comeback episode after the break, I really like the beginning of the episode where Coulson is meeting with the president to discuss SHIELD coming back out from the shadows. Daisy and her little team working to go and catch another inhuman turned out to be a really cool storyline. All the misleading and distrust from both the government of the country there in and the inhuman there looking for was really fun. The inhuman's powers where she can travel however far she can in one heart beat is really cool and I hope to see her again. Coulson worrying about Lincoln and checking in with Daisy to see how he is doing and how he is meshing with the group is kind of cool. I like that Lincoln is working in the lab with Simmons and I hope to see him out in the field a bit more too. Having these little signal watches so and inhuman can leave and still live their own lives but also be a part of the group is cool because otherwise the whole team might get overcrowded really fast. The new leader of the ATCU I was kind of expecting because it makes the most since and I'm really excited to see him and Coulson meet up again. Overall I really enjoyed this episode and I can't wait for the next one.



No comments:

Post a Comment