Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Once Upon a Time Season 5 Episode 12 "Souls of the Departed" Review



The mission to rescue Hook from the Underworld turns out to be more difficult than expected as the heroes encounter souls with unfinished business.

This was a really amazing come back episode that was really fun. Most of the main characters are now in the underworld and are on the search for Hook. While there they team keep running into many people in there past and in this episode it is mostly about Regina's mother. I like that Hades put Cora somewhat in charge, but I didn't really care for the fact that it seemed that Cora was seceding the fate of the people instead of the underworld doing it itself. I liked the little background story of how Regina's father got to Wonderland which was first shown in the first season and I completely forgot about until that moment. I'm curious to know what Peter Pan's unfinished business is and how that might be solved in episodes to come. I thought that it was very clever to wait until the end to fully show Hades and it really made it a cool moment.  Over all I really enjoyed this episode and thought it was really entertaining and I can't wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment