Friday, March 11, 2016

American Horror Story Hotel Episode 11 "Battle Royale" Review


Ramona draws vitality from an unlikely source. Sally uses her past to negotiate her future. Scarlett learns the truth of her family's affliction.

This was a really great episode that in my mind wrapped a lot of things up so I'm very curious to see what the last episode might bring. I loved the opening where Iris and Liz trying to take the Countess down on there own with no great outcome. The part with John having to do one more killing to complete the ten commandments killings and the last one being thou shall not kill, I thought it was going to end with him killing himself instead on how it actually ended. And I feel really bad for Scarlett because in the matter of like a few months her whole family has changed dramatically. I'm very curious on how all the little vampire children go into the little hidden hallway with Ramona if that was them because I don't remember that part. And if that was them then thank goodness there gone because I hated them. Sally's whole plot was a little stupid and I'm very curious to see if in the end she might actually get what she wants. Over all I enjoyed this episode and I'm curious to see what the next one will bring.   

No comments:

Post a Comment