Sunday, March 6, 2016

Arrow Season 4 Episode 9 "Dark Waters" Review


Oliver moves against HIVE; Malcolm goes to see Thea, leaving her with a warning; Damien Darhk retaliates at Oliver's holiday party.

This was a really great episode that sort of fully started the war between Darhk and Oliver, and I'm really excited. Just like The Flash this was the Christmas episode and Oliver is throwing a campaign holiday party that ended really great. I really liked the beginning with the city cleaning the lake and there was a mini Felicity who was my favorite. What Darhk and his little group are doing underneath the lake I was not expecting but I'm very curious to see where that might lead to. Oliver giving himself up to Darhk so easily was a little stupid because did he really think Darhk would just let his friends go. Malcolm dressing up as the Green Arrow to help free all of them from Darhk was really cool and fun to see. Overall this was a really great episode and I can't wait to see the next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment