Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Gotham Season 2 Episode 12 "Mr. Freeze" Review


Penguin gives Gordon a hard time; a skilled cryogenics engineer named Victor Fries is involved in a body-snatching spree.

This was a really fun and great episode to introduce Mr. Freeze as one of the new villains. I enjoy how well they did the story plot of him trying to freeze and bring back his wife when he can properly save him. I liked the part with Victor at the pharmacy where he couldn't get a refill on the drugs for his wife and he can't get a refill on it which is weird because if it is such a necessary drug for her to live I think getting a refill would be easy. I really wish that when the one guy woke up in Nygma's lab Nygma was there more to find him instead of having the body there one moment and gone the next. I actually feel really bad for Penguin now that he is in  Arkham Asylum and stuck with all those people. But it made a really cool introduction Dr. Strange and I can't wait to see more of him and what his plans might be. It was also cool that in one of those Dr. Strange moments they brought up Firefly and how she is not cooperating, and basically saying that she is alive. Which brings back a really cool moment I want to see with a bit of a fight between Mr. Freeze and Firefly. Overall I really enjoyed this episode and I can't wait to see what the next will bring.  

No comments:

Post a Comment