Sunday, January 17, 2016

Scorpion Season 2 Episode 12 "Dam Breakthrough" Review


Its Christmas Eve and Team Scorpion must prevent a catastrophe when torrential rains create a large crack in a dam. The fight to save an entire town from the threat if it wiping out an entire town in its wake.

This was a really amazing episode and I loved every moment of it. the whole plot of this episode seemed super clever to me and the did a really good job of adding the drama and making it so that I could really feel the pressure they all were under. The beginning up to where they first got to the dam felt a little slow but after that it was very fast pace with everything just going wrong. I really enjoyed the moment with Cabe going down and trying to repair the crack in the dam. I also really liked the Happy and Toby's bomb making and they both managed to have the thought that Toby could have any throwing strength, The ending was really great and sweet and Paige's believe in the Christmas spirit really seemed to move through this whole episode. Over all I really enjoyed this episode and it defiantly was a favorite of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment