Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Agents of SHIELD Season 4 Episode 18 "No Regrets" Review


The truth behind Fitz's turn threatens to bring down all of S.H.I.E.L.D.

This was a really great episode and interesting episode that was so entertaining to watch how everything turned out. I like that Simmons told Mace and Ward about how she is from outside the framework and how everything around them is technically made up. It was a little annoying how after she told them Ward kept making fun of her for caring about people she knew were fake. The truth being reviled about what made Fitz turn evil was kind of interesting because it was the fact that he had his dad around. So I'm wondering if maybe in his storyline it flipped so that his mother wasn't around instead of his father and that is what made him less of a caring person. I really liked May in this episode and how they decided to bring her to the side of everyone else by having her see some of the inhumans being heroes instead of a terrorist, and I'm so curious to see what they will do with her next. It was really kind of cool how they brought Trip back in this episode and that was something I wasn't expecting. And just overall this was a really entertaining and exciting episode and I'm so curious to see what is going to happen next.    

No comments:

Post a Comment