Saturday, June 18, 2016

Agents of SHIELD Season 3 Episode 13 "Parting Shot"


After tracking Malick to Russia, Bobbi and Hunter become involved in an assassination plot; the team is changed forever as they race to save lives in the balance.

 This was a really great episode that almost completely focused on Bobbi and Hunter. It was a little weird how at the end of the last episode as well as the beginning of this one it had Coulson calling asking where they were and then as soon as they landed and came out of hiding the whole team seemed to be right on their tail. I did really love the moment when Bobbi and Hunter first got spotted they pretended to be all innocent but as soon as Bobbi knew that their story wasn't working out she intently switched to speaking Russian. Then a little later when Bobbi asked how was everyone's Russian and basically she is the only one who can speak it and she replies back to them saying "I thought we were spies." The Russian general who was an inhuman had one of the coolest powers in my book because I have always said that if I were a mutant or an inhuman I'd want to be umbrakinetic or at least control shadows like this guy did. But in my mind, I always thought of it as becoming part shadow but what this guy does where his shadow basically becomes its own person is so much cooler and I loved it. Then all of the interrogation scenes with Bobbi and Hunter about all that went down were really well organized in how they went about doing everything. I especially loved that Bobbi and Hunter were willing to take their punishments and no longer be able to be agents. And the whole ending scene where everyone is secretly saying goodbye to the two of them really had me in tears. Because like I've said in other reviews Mockingbird is one of my favorite superheroes so to see her leave was so devastating. But hopefully, since Marvels Most Wanted got canceled they can find a way to bring the tow of them back into the show because I would so love that.       

No comments:

Post a Comment