Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Blindspot Season 1 Episode 1 "Pilot"


When a mysterious Jane Doe shows up naked in time square without any knowledge of who she is and fresh tattoos all over her body. One of those tattoos is the name of FBI agent Kurt Weller and another is a location and the current date leading to a Chinese man planning to blow up the statue of liberty.

This was a very good first episode that defiantly kept up with the hype the trailer set up for it. This series just from the first episode really reminds me of the Blacklist and how it started out just replace Reddington with a bunch of tattoos. Now I can't say much for my opinion because this was just the first episode. But just based on that I'm really exited to see what will happen next and I hope it will keep going as strong as this first episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment