Saturday, September 26, 2015

Heroes Reborn Season 1 Episode 1 "Brave New World" Review


People with extraordinary abilities go into hiding after they are blamed for a devastating terrorist attack; Luke and Joanne Collins are determined to avenge the loss of their son; a conspiracy theorist looks for Noah Bennett

This 2 hour opener did get a little long with trying to introduce some of the new characters as well as bring back some of the old. This is defiantly a show that you need the original Heroes and watch the little extra videos that they put out on YouTube to get the full understanding of what is going on. So it really seems hard for anyone new to the series to understand what is fully going on. I only got through 1 1/2 seasons of the Heroes so a lot of the stuff that the bring up I'm confused and don't fully understand because I haven't learned about it yet. I really love the character of Katana Girl and exited to see what happens with her next. I think the whole thing with Clare is a little weird because she is invincible so how could she have died in that explosion was weird on why they even tried to put that in our heads. I do really enjoy the series of Heroes so I will keep watching this I'm just a little sad that it is only aimed for the old fans and makes it difficult for the new fans to get into the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment