Sunday, May 29, 2016

Agents of SHIELD Season 3 Episode 12 "The Inside Man" Review


Coulson and the team investigate an international conference on the fate of the Inhumans. Back on the bus, Fitzsimmons may have found a way to stop the Inhuman gene from spreading.


This was a very interesting episode that focused more on Coulson then anyone else. I really enjoyed the opening scene with Coulson meeting up with Talbot at the airport and there whole conversation was really interesting with how much they still hate each other. Then I also enjoyed that scene with it being Lincoln's fist major field assessment, and he was being looked after by May. And that scene with Lincoln was fun but I still feel like if he is going to stay with the team he is better for the team if he stays working in the labs. Then the actual conference that Coulson and Talbot went to was fun with the fact of how bad Talbot was at looking for clues to try and figure out who there is working for Hydra. And at the end of the conference finding out who the inside person actually is I was not expecting and I'm still aa little shocked by it. The whole part with Daisy and them finding so what of a cure for the Inhuman gene seemed a little terrible because I completely understand where Fitzsimmons and Lincoln are coming from with it and saying that not all Inhumans deserve to go through the change or want it. So having the ability for a person to choose again I think is a really smart idea. I'm wondering with how this episode ended is Talbot's son an Inhuman or was the whole situation more of just a threat. And I still really want to know more about the person inside of Ward. Overall I really enjoyed this episode and I really can't wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment