Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Young and Hungry Season 2 Episode 11 Review


With Gabi return from Switzerland the struggle of attempted re-connection between her and Josh is hard with him not even wanting to talk to her. And with Gabi getting a new chef job with a man who just became Josh's new neighbor and possible boss the discomfort reaches new levels. Will it all work out.

This show is still keeping up with the funny and great writing. I initially got the wrong date thinking that this show is coming back a week later then it did. But I still watched the episode and loved it . I mean I think the writers thought that the viewers were a little dumber then reality with the "I have a thing for your cook," line wanting me to think he is talking about Gabi when I knew right away that the new neighbor wasn't. and I'm very exited to see where they'll take the show next with Gabi and Josh are back to being "just" friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment