Monday, February 1, 2016

Galavant Season 2 Episodes 7&8 "Love and Death" "Do the D'DEW" Review


Episode 7 
Richard, Roberta and Sid rush fatally wounded Galavant to a healer who has a magic potion that could save Galavant's life. While waiting for Galavant to recover, Roberta and Richard almost share a tender moment. Meanwhile, Madalena shares her true feelings with Gareth.

Episode 8 
As the battle between Hortensia and Valencia begins, Isabella and the Jester are ready to surrender, but when Isabella hears Madalena's demands, she returns to the Hortensia camp and rallies the troops to fight. Against Gareth's wishes, a frightened Madalena turns to Wormwood to teach her the evil magic of the "Dark Dark Evil Way," or D'DEW.

Review
This was a really great episode and to some points probably my favorite episode so far. I loved the whole scene and song around Galavant's death. Richard and Roberta's relationship I'm really happy about and I kind of hope that the relationship continue. Even though now because of this episode the unicorn might not be around anymore. I really liked the fact that Hortensia has no really weapons to fight with so they have to use pots and pans and stuff. I really can't wait to see what Galavant and the zombie army he has will do when they get to the battle. I also liked that Wormwood got the save the dates wrong and ended up sending a letter of battle to Hortensia instead of a save the date for a wedding battle. Madalena now having evil magic I can't wait to see how that might turn out in a battle. Overall, I really enjoyed this episode and I can't wait to see what the finally will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment