Sunday, February 23, 2014

Brothers Review

 
for this review it is on the game Brothers tail of two sons. This game focuses on two brothers and there journey to find this magical medicean to heal there sick father. And the younger brother witnessed there mother drowned and is now afrade of water.
I think that it was a very well done game in total even though I kind of wish it might have been a little longer. It was very well done artistically and story wise. But with me not being very hand eye coordinated it was quite humerous to watch me play because the game controller is split in half were there left side controls big brother and the right side controls little brother. And I would tend to forget a lot and would be the wrong person. The ending I was sadly not very happy with but all the rest was great challenge.
I originally bought the game off of the PlayStation store while it was free now it is $14.99 at the store unless you have PlayStation plus were it is still free until the end of this month. I think it is a good buy if you want a good mind numbing game to cool off to after playing a very stressful game like me where I'm replaying all the Bioshocks. So I give this game four out of five flower pictures



.  


No comments:

Post a Comment